Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The best Caramel Apples



Directions:
Unwrap 1 bag of Kraft Caramels, put in saucepan with 2 T. water and melt on med-low heat, stirring constantly. Meanwhile heat up milk chocolate in the microwave (I used about 1/2 cup milk choc. chips). Dip apples in caramel (use a spoon if you need to) and then dip in milk chocolate. Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over entire apple. Place on buttered wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour. Take apples out at least 15 minutes prior to eating (to let them sort of thaw).

2 comments:

Cal said...

Yum! I made these on my mission, but we used sweetened condensed milk, it's a pain to get out of the pan though. I'm excited about this blog here. It brings me back to sunday dinners with joshy and "honey". I miss those days. You even made enchiladas with low carb tortillas for me!! (I will always remember that, so sweet) Put the recipe for that brown sugar salmon and of course the sunday staple, your mom's rolls! yum. xoxo love you!

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Oh my goodness. This is the best idea in the world. I LOVE getting new recipes, ESPECIALLY from you. I can't wait to try the caramel apples. I've been craving them for weeks now. mMm!!